esafety @ Bodriggy
The eSafety Group is comprised of the following members of staff and a Link Governor:
- Dominic Wood
- Brioney Henshall
- Carleen Hannaford
- Matt Geyman
As a body, the group has the following roles and responsibilities:
- To review the eSafety policy or in response to an incident.
- To discuss training needs including school staff and parent/carer awareness and in response to parent questionnaire data.
- To co-ordinate events, i.e. Safer Internet Day, Anti-Bullying Week etc.
- To monitor the delivery and effectiveness of the eSafety Policy.
Associated School eSafety Policies
|Acceptable Use Policy - Pupils||June '20|
|Acceptable Use Policy - Parent and Carer||Aug '17||Jan '20|
|Acceptable Use Policy - Staff||Aug '17||Jan '20|
|Acceptable Use Policy - Supply Teacher||Oct '18||Oct '20|
|Electronic Device Search and Deletion||July '17||July '20|
|eSafety||Sep '17||TPAT document pending|
|Freedom of Information||Oct '17||TPAT document Oct '20|
|Personal Data Handling||July '17||TPAT document Oct '20|
|Publication Scheme||Mar '18||Mar '20|
|School Privacy Notice||Mar '18||Mar '20|
|School Technical Security||July '17||Jan '20|
|Social Media||Sep '17||TPAT document May '20|
- AUP - Parent and Carer v1 0
- AUP - Staff - v1 3
- AUP - Supply Teacher
- Electronic Device Search and Deletion Policy v1 1
- eSafety Policy v1 1
- Publication Scheme
- School Privacy Notice
- School Technical Security policy v1 1