esafety @ Bodriggy
The eSafety Group is comprised of the following members of staff and a Link Governor:
- Brioney Henshall
- Carleen Hannaford
- Evey Evison
- Adam Gilson
- Matt Geyman
- Tina Hughes
The purpose and responsibilities of the school's eSafety Group and its individual members are outlined below (full details of the Group's Roles and Responsibilities and Terms of Reference may be found in the current version of the eSafety Policy on pages 2 to 7 and 22 - 23 respectively).
As a body, the group has the following roles and responsibilities:
- To review the eSafety policy annually or in response to an incident.
- To monitor the eSafety Group Incident Log.
- To discuss training needs including school staff and parent/carer awareness and in response to parent questionnaire data.
- To co-ordinate events, i.e. Safer Internet Day, Anti-Bullying Week etc.
- To monitor the delivery and effectiveness of the eSafety Policy.
Associated School eSafety Policies
|AUP - Foundation and KS1||Aug '17||Aug '19|
|AUP - KS2||Aug '17||Aug '19|
|AUP - Parent and Carer||Aug '17||Aug '19|
|AUP - Staff||Aug '17||Aug '19|
|AUP - Supply Teacher||Oct '18||Oct '20|
|Electronic Device Search and Deletion||July '17||July '19|
|eSafety||Sep '17||Sep '19|
|Freedom of Information||Oct '17||Awaiting new TPAT document|
|Personal Data Handling||July '17||Awaiting new TPAT document|
|Publication Scheme||Mar '18||Mar '20|
|School Privacy Notice||Mar '18||Mar '20|
|School Technical Security||July '17||July '19|
|Social Media||Sep '17||Sep '19|
- AUP - Foundation and KS1 v1 1
- AUP - KS2 v1 1
- AUP - Parent and Carer v1 0
- AUP - Staff - v1 3
- AUP - Supply Teacher
- Electronic Device Search and Deletion Policy v1 1
- eSafety Policy v1 1
- Publication Scheme
- School Privacy Notice
- School Technical Security policy v1 1
- Social Media Policy v1 1