Start January 2019
MPS or UPS & TLR
Permanent, full time
We are looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher seeking an EYFS Phase Leader role at our friendly primary academy in West Cornwall.
Bodriggy Academy is a thriving, successful Academy in Hayle and is a member of the Truro and Penwith Academy Trust. We are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced Early Years specialist, ready for a phase leader role, to join our team for the spring term 2019.
The responsibilities for this Reception Teacher and EYFS Phase Leader role will include:
• Teaching a class of pupils and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs
• Leading EYFS by modelling consistently outstanding practice
• Maintaining an outstanding learning environment and pupil experience within all classes across EYFS, ensuring that the highest expectations are in place
• Effective liaison with other leaders to ensure consistency of approach across the school
• Contributing to, and promoting, the vision, culture and ethos of the school within your phase.
The ideal candidate for this Reception Teacher and EYFS Phase Leader role will have:
• Ambition to develop the senior leadership skills
• A track record of raising standards for all pupils, especially the most vulnerable
• Experience of promoting positive behaviour for learning, focused on raising standards
• Evidence of continuing and recent professional development relevant to the post
• Proven ability to make a positive impact in leading a subject or area beyond own class
• Experience of promoting effective communications with a range of stakeholders
• Fantastic resilience and energy with a real 'can do attitude'
• Regular, scheduled, dedicated, out of class, leadership time to enable you to give your leadership role the attention it needs.
We are committed to providing the right start to the learning journey for every child as an individual.
We can offer you:
• Children who are happy, responsive and eager to learn
• A chance to make a difference to the lives of children
• A happy, caring school where you will be supported and valued
• A superb team of colleagues who are dedicated to the development of every child
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal records disclosure check.
How to apply:
Please complete the online application form and return to:- email@example.com
Closing date:- Monday, 1st October 2018
Interviews will take place in the week beginning: 15th October 2018