The Pupil Premium is additional funding received by schools for each pupil from disadvantaged families or background. It is allocated to schools based on the number of children who come from low-income families – this is defined as those who are currently known to be eligible for free school meals. It is important to know that for our school to receive this funding a pupil does not need to have a school dinner, but the parents / carers must have applied and be entitled if they wanted one.
It also includes:
- Pupils who have been eligible for free school meals at any point in the last six years
- Children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months
Details of the Academy's current Pupil Premium provision and associated documents are available in the following PDF documents:
- Pupil Premium at Bodriggy
- Pupil Premium Breakdown Feb 17-18
- Pupil Premium Policy January 2018
- Pupil Premium Provision Map for Parents
- Pupil Premium Strategy Document 2017 - 2018
Details of the Academy's archived Pupil Premium provision are available here.