Early Years Foundation Stage
Percentage of pupils achieving a Good Level of Development (GLD) at the end of Reception:
- 2016: 52% (National figure in 2016 was 69%)
Year 1 Phonics
Percentage of pupils achieving the national phonics expectations at the end of Year 1:
- 2016: 52% (National figure in 2016 was 81%)
Percentage of pupils achieving age related expectations at the end of Year 6:
- Reading: 65% (national 66%) progress measure -4.9
- Writing: 72% (national 74%) progress measure -1.9
- Maths: 47% (national 70%) progress score -4.5
Spelling, punctuation and grammar : 61% (national 72%)
The percentage of children reaching the age related expectations in reading, writing and maths at Bodriggy Academy in 2016 was 35%. The national average was 53%.
Ofsted inspectors (June 2014) judge our school to be outstanding.
The Department for Education's Compare Schools web site provides the following data for Bodriggy Academy and neighbouring schools: