30 Hour Nursery Funding
We accommodate three and four year old children up to 30 hours' worth of funded sessions per week.
Bodriggy offer all three and four year olds 15 hours' worth of free early education and childcare before they start school. In addition we offer 30 hours to parents who have access to the funding.
The 30 hours of free provision is available for families :
1 - Where both parents are working (or the sole parent is working in a lone-parent family) and each parent earns the equivalent of 16 hours a week at the national minimum wage.
2 - Where you have a partner and one of you gets the following benefits:
- Carer's Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Incapacity Benefit
- Severe Disablement Benefit
Bodriggy Academy will be extending our provision in line with the Government recommendations.
We offer additional wraparound care for our 3 and 4 year old children through our Breakfast and Afterschool Clubs.
How to apply for 30 hours of Nursery funding:
1 - Before you start, make sure you have the following to hand:
- Your National Insurance number, or if you are self-employed, your unique tax reference number.
- Details of other Government support you receive.
- The date of birth of your child(ren).
- A recent payslip, P60 or passport.
Once you have registered, make a note of your Gateway Reference Number. You do not need anything else from this web site.
3 - Go to www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
and scroll down to '30 hours free childcare'
Click on the 'Apply Now' button and work through the questions. Remember, you will need your payslip, P60 or passport.
You will be issued with an 11-digit number starting with '5000'. Note that a small number of these will commence with '11'. Make a note of this number.
4 - Return the following to the School Office so your application can be processed:
- Completed Cornwall Council EY2C Parent Declaration Form
- Your 11-digit Childcare Choices Number (beginning with '5000' or '11')
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your child's date of birth
Please contact the school if you have any questions, problems or concerns with the 30 hour provision or application process.